English Farmstead Cheese produces small-batch cheeses using milk from the farm’s Holstein cows. Our cows are milked twice a day, and a portion of the milk is brought directly from the milking barn to the cheese making room. Some of our staple cheese products are:
- Buttercup – a soft yet slice-able cheese that is mild with a salty background. It is great for snacking and it melts well so it is an excellent alternative for grilled cheese, macaroni and cheese, and cheeseburgers.
- Cheddar Curds
- Apple Blossom Gouda/Smoked Wolf River Gouda
- Various flavors of cheese spreads, including:
- Bacon Ranch
- Cucumber Dill
- Key Lime
- Pumpkin Spice (Fall seasonal)
- Pineapple Almond
- Roasted Garlic
- Tomato Basil
- Cranberry Pecan
- Fresh Fruit (Strawberry, Blackberry, Blueberry – seasonal)
- Apple Cinnamon (seasonal)
- Ashford Cheddar/Smoked Chestoa – our first cheddar; aged for 60+ days with a creamy, mild cheddar flavor.
- Ashford Reserve Cheddar – a sharper cheddar, aged for 5+ months.
You can find English Farmstead Cheese products at the farm store, which is open on Fridays and Saturdays. Please note that from July to October demand is very high and we often sell out. For best selection, try to plan your visit for as early in the day as possible. For store hours and additional availability, please see our calendar.
We also sell cheese wholesale on a limited basis. Contact us for wholesale pricing and delivery information.
*Cheese pictures are courtesy of local photographer Renee Fender. For more information about Renee’s photography, please visit her website.