Our family farm made its first dairy shipment on June 6, 1927, and we have been milking cows ever since. Ed English and his wife Maggie started the farm and set up a small store where they sold milk, sour cream, butter and eggs.
During the farm’s 85+ years as a dairy operation, both Jersey and Holstein cows have been milked for fluid milk production. After many years of selling to a milk co-op and many neighbors who kept asking for the family’s cheese made in the farm house kitchen, we decided to start offering our cheeses to the public. We now have our own farm store, selling farm fresh English Farmstead Cheese products and other local fare.